Overview and use of the DJI Agras T40 agricultural drone?
This agricultural drone, which adopts a dual coaxial rotor design, comes standard with 54-inch propellers and has a 33% load increase compared to its predecessor.
The most frequent uses of this drone are for sowing and spraying and to allow real, daily, high-definition monitoring of both the crop and any possible pests that may exist in the crop.
DJI Agras T40 drone features?
- Capable of spreading up to 50 kg.
- Tank for spreading seed or solid fertilizers with a capacity of 70 liters.
- Spraying loads up to 40 kg.
- Fumigation tank capacity 40 liters.
- Spray width up to 11 meters.
- 4 hectares per battery of approximate coverage.
- Approximate daily yield of 150 hectares.
- 10 meters per second maximum speed.
- IPX6K waterproof.
- 30,000 mAh battery that can be fully charged in only 9 minutes.
- Batteries with a maximum life time of 1500.
- Equipped with 12-megapixel ultra-high resolution camera
- Omnidirectional radar and binoculars to detect obstacles at distances up to 50 meters.
- 7 minutes of flight time for each fully charged battery.
- An adjustable gimbal for real-time image collection, map construction and automatic crop boundary identification.
- Able to build intelligent routes for improved fertilization and spraying.
- It allows users to automate inspections, crop growth analysis and pest monitoring.
DJI Agras T40 suitable soil and crop types
It is designed to work in any type of crop and outdoor terrain, from low crops such as vegetables, medium crops such as corn, banana, to high crops such as fruit trees, avocado, lemon and mango.
The type of terrain is indifferent; it can be flat, broken, sloping or mountainous.
Aerial Survey and Mapping
One of the best features of this agricultural drone compared to its competition is that it comes equipped with an integrated 12 megapixel camera that allows mapping without the need of another drone, computer or internet, this mapping is essential to achieve uniform spraying when there are crops of different heights or uneven terrain.